Monday, 3 September 2012

Listen Up

I do apolgise in advance if this is becoming a monotonous occurrence in the blogosphere. But I'm jumping onto the band wagon. (Excuse the pun.)  Since music is such a huge part of my life I decided to generously share it with you all. Or who ever reads this actually. Ha.
I guess you could say I am a Rock n Roll /indie/folk kind of girl. But I am not too particular. A little bit of this and a little bit of that.
So with that I shall leave you with some of my recent favourites.


If you are looking for hauntingly delicate and gloriously beautiful, then this band is your dream come true. The lyrics of this song are also so lovely. It's been on repeat in my ears for quite a while now.



This triple treat speaks for itself. 



Also, if you enjoy little pieces of acoustic brilliance like this, have a look on the  Burberry channel and your kingdom awaits. I know, be still your heart.
 I'll delight you with some more soon. In the mean time I hope you play these bad boys until they cannot be played any longer. (I know I will.)

1 comment:

  1. I liked "Youth", "River and Roads" was decent, little slow for my taste but still decent. "Lion's Den" was interesting, quite good, but I think my favourite was still "Youth", haha.

    Like your blog lil sis, you make me very proud.

    ReplyDelete